Friday, March 5, 2010

Rascal Flatts Concert!

So for my birthday, Matt got me tickets to see Rascal Flatts in concert. It was such a wonderful concert! It's incredible how good they are live...especially the lead singer...he was running around the stage while belting out these very long and high notes like it was nothing. It was also our first date, besides the temple, where we left Max. We left him with Matt's mom and he did great...and I knew that because I sent numerous texts to her during the concert, just to make sure.

Darius Ruckers opened for them and he was really good too. A lot of fun!

The lead singer pulled a little girl up on stage with him. Lucky!!! I was jealous during the concert...talk about monumental for that little girl!
He even let her sing parts of the song...man that was so cool!!!
We had so much fun! It was nice to go on a real date with my hub. Thanks for the wonderful birthday present Matt! Love you!
And of course...a close up of the best looking part of the band.
On our way home from a terrific night!!!

No comments: