Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our hanging Garden, 4th of July and cute pics of Max!



So cute after his bath




Having fun on the 4th of July






What a stud!

Our All-American Hunk!

This is a super cute outfit that my sister sent me...not the best pictures of Max but I had to post him in the outfit.

Not the happiest right then...but look at his cute outfit! ha ha

This is how he sleeps...with his arms up like that.

He's such a sweet baby


I LOVE snuggling with my little boy



when he lays on my chest, he props his head up with his arms like that and usually falls asleep in that position. Always makes up laugh.




Having fun playing and kicking around




Besides Max, this is Matt's pride and joy! It's our hanging garden (well except a tomato plant is in a regular pot). Matt has been taking really good care of it and is loving it! We have Hungarian Hot peppers, Banana Peppers and two different kinds of tomato plants.





Hundreds of live lady bugs



He also got a Praying Mantis cacoon to eat all the bugs...it'll take a little time for it to open...but once it does...there will be LOTS of praying mantis in our garden...not so sure how I feel about that.




Matt put the Lady Bugs on the plants to eat off the Aphids (sp?)


By the time he came in, there were Lady Bugs crawling up his legs...kind of gross.

No comments: