Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Matt and I spent East weekend in the Dalles with his family. I didn't take very many pictures... but Matt's sisters did say they'd e-mail me copies...so we'll see when that happens...hint hint!



One of my favorite Easter traditions is dying eggs...so once the kids were finished, Matt and I dyed eggs together. It's too bad we didn't take any pictures of the eggs we dyed because they were pretty sweet looking! Matt, being the meticulous and patient man that he is, actually had a lot of fun making cool designs on the eggs with the dye.


Carlie, Sean and Claire...they had a lot of fun dying eggs and I had fun helping them!

These next few pictures are our attempt at taking family Easter pictures. Kim was our photographer.


At least my husband looks really cute in all the pictures!






This is my mother-in-law, on Easter morning looking fantastic in her Sunday outfit...I was actually jealous and told her tat I wanted to steal her whole outfit...not that it would fit me right now or anything. She has cuter clothes than I do...I was able to wear a pair of her heels to church...that's the only things of hers that would fit me.



This is my nephew Adan...dressed in in Claire's Tinkerbell outfit...I had to take a couple pictures because it was so stinkin' cute!

No comments: