Sunday, January 25, 2009

Carissa's married!


The reception!




Right as they were walking out of the temple.







This was my favorite picture of the day. Dean loves my dad.



Dean and his Uncle Nate




If you hold Dean and he wants down he'll either say "Help!" or "Ouch!"...so basically you look like you're abusing him unless you put him down. Clever little guy. Ha ha


















Alright, well I figure since it'll take 20,000 years before I see any other pictures, I might as well go ahead and blog with the few pictures I've got. So, we had Christmas and then on the 26th was the reception and on the 27th was the sealing. It was a beautiful ceremony. On their wedding day it rained, a lot. So we didn't get all the pictures we were hoping for but the one that they got were really cool. Because of the snow and the rain, there was a really cool fog and the sun behind the clouds looked really neat too.

No comments: